Cancellations & Refunds
AirCarry is a global community of likeminded shoppers and travelers who genuinely want to help each
other. Transparency, Trust, Safety and Communities are at the core of everything we do. Our systems
are designed to provide utmost transparency and reliability right from the time you start interacting
with us and our community members. We take pride in delivering happiness to every member of the
Cancellations and Refunds are allowed as described below:
- If you have not accepted any delivery offer from a traveler on your order, then you can
cancel the order. However, once you have accepted an offer, we will securely hold your
payment until you receive the item.
- Refund: You can always shop peacefully with AirCarry knowing that if you don’t receive your
requested item, then we will refund your money. Your money will be transferred to your Wallet
and this can be used towards your future Orders. You can even request the Customer support
team to refund the money to your original mode of payment (Credit/debit card/PayPal). You are
covered by AirCarry’s money back guarantee when:
- You don’t receive your requested item
- Your item is damaged or broken when you receive it from your Traveler
- Travelers are encouraged not to cancel their delivery offers unless their travel plans have
- Please inform your Shopper if you plan on cancelling your delivery offer after a shopper has
accepted your offer. This will help Shopper to make other plans to get their desired product at
the earliest and for AirCarry to assist the Shopper in the same.
- Travelers, who frequently cancel delivery offers could be banned from AirCarry community.